Get access to a recording of this MBE Workshop, as its live sessions have concluded.
We’re hosting a live, exclusive workshop with Mary Basick and Tina Schindler, two fellow bar prep professionals and authors of popular bar prep books!
You can register for either of the sessions, as each will run through the same strategies for MBE questions.
Our first workshop is happening on Monday, June 7th at 6 p.m. PDT.
Each session has about 2 hours allotted for instruction, plus approx. 1 hour for a Q&A session.
Then, we’re also holding the same workshop on Monday, June 21, at 6 p.m. PDT
But what exactly are you covering?
Glad you asked.
Our special guests will show you how to:
- Solve MBE questions effectively
- Use our practical troubleshooting tips
- Commit the law to memory—without wasting time
- Identify the usual MBE testing patterns
- Understand the MBE + spot distractors
- Best spend your bar prep time
And who are the industry experts?
- MBE Decoded
- Essay Exam Writing for the California Bar Exam
- California Performance Test Workbook
The workshop is hosted by me, Maureen MacManus, and BarMD (and we can’t wait!).
Basick and Schindler will walk you through dependable Multistate Bar Exam tactics, and we’ll have a Q&A session with them at the finale.
Get reliable MBE strategies for July.
As you continue your bar studying, we want to come alongside you and help out.
We invite you to register for this MBE workshop ⇢
…and we hope to see you there!