Mastering Essays for the Multistate Essay Exam | Single Payment
Remove the uncertainty of an unfamiliar scenario and tackle Uniform Bar Exam essays like a pro!
Through our Mastering Multistate Essays course, you’ll gain comprehensive Multistate Essay knowledge, developing both composition and issue-spotting skills in depth. The seven sessions teach you everything you need to know.
- 7 live, skills-focused workshops covering all of the subjects tested on the UBE (recorded for viewing at your convenience)
- 20+ model essays and answer outlines from real, previously administered Multistate Examination Essays
- Memorization aides and subject overviews for each of the essay subjects
Our essays course will prepare you to answer essay questions masterfully, despite the circumstances of an unfamiliar essay-writing exercise. You’ll feel confident knowing you’ve mastered every subject the bar examiners may send your way.
Customize how you study with new options:
- Want to make two monthly payments of $300? See two part payment option here.
- Can’t make the live zoom workshops? Check out our recorded lectures option here.
Live Workshop Dates for the July 2023 Exam
Session 1: Intro + Civil Procedure – 5/28, 9 am EST
Session 2: Torts + Contracts – 6/1, 5:30 p.m. EST
Session 3: Property + Constitutional Law – 6/4, 9 am EST
Session 4: Evidence + Criminal Law – 6/11, 9 am EST
Session 5: Criminal Procedure + Business Associations 6/18, 9 am EST
Session 6: Wills + Family Law, 6/25, 9 am EST
Session 7: Secured Transactions + Conflicts, 7/2, 9 am EST
Session 8: Final Forecast, 7/11, 5:30 pm EST
All materials are provided, including model answers. Each session lasts approximately 3 hours and is held on Zoom. All classes are recorded, and you have access to them up to the bar exam.