BarMD | February 2024 Core with MBE | CA Bar Review
All the writing skills, practice, and feedback you need—rolled into one intensive online course.
To ensure you remember everything you learn, we use time-tested memorization techniques—and teach you how to apply the law when you’re writing. You’ll walk away knowing how to outline and execute the perfect essay.
BarMD uses scientifically proven memory-retention and skills-development techniques, specifically designed to ensure that students improve every day, and—more importantly—that they pass.
New BarMD Core study course includes access to the following:
- Detailed Daily Study Schedule
- Know what you need to do every day to prepare for the upcoming bar exam. Included are 70, 90, 120, day course schedule options, so you can stretch out your studying or take a more intense approach. Either way, you are set up for success.
- Learn how to master bar Exam Essays in this course where we will provide subject overviews for every subject, two essays taught live, plus access to our database of all past essays taught live covering a broad array of topics in every subject. The course includes eight classes covering each subject tested, each approximately 3 hours long.
- In our Mastering the PT course, you will learn how to approach every type of PT the bar examiners may throw at you. Included is a step by step breakdown of multiple 90-minute objective and persuasive Performance Tests along with a drills class and a class addressing particularly difficult and odd PT Tasks. The course includes five classes, each approximately 3 hours long.
- Detailed Outlines for Every Subject written for the essays, without all the extraneous information needed for the MBE. Bar takers repeatedly tell us how much easier our outlines are to read than other outlines.
- Essay Anatomy Lecture
- No, you can’t just read a fact pattern and write an essay. You must know what goes where and how to plan it out before you start writing. Like everything else, a well-planned essay is a strong essay. This class gives you the template you need to make sure the bar grader sees every single point you deserve. It also ensures you hit every goal, use every fact, and spot every issue.
- Essay Analysis Lecture
- What is an inference and why does it matter? How do I actually show the bar examiner that I know what the law is and how to apply it? We break these and other questions down and teach you the formula for success. By the end of class, you’ll be scoring higher on every practice essay and the bar exam itself.
- BarMD Final Forecast
- In our widely popular final forecast lecture, join BarMD Founder, Maureen MacManus, in reviewing all of the frequently tested issues, issues more likely to be tested on the upcoming exam, practice skills in making up rules and what to do when you’re running out of time, and leave with a packet of essays to issue spot over the last two weeks before the bar exam.
- Mastering the MBE Lecture
- In this class, we take apart MBE questions piece-by-piece. You’ll learn all the best rules of thumb – so even if you’re not sure on a questions, you’ll have plenty of ways to reach the right answer. But we don’t stop there: we also teach you to thoughtfully assess your MBE progress, to ensure you’re improving every day.
- MBE DNA Course
- With our MBE study course, you’re fully equipped to understand, practice, and master the MBE. We break down every subject into subtopics, have you review the black letter law flashcards, and then complete MBE questions testing you on those subtopics to teach you how different issues are tested. Includes our in-depth mastering the MBE lecture, and 7 lectures dissecting questions in each subject with a daily study schedule so you know what to do every day instead of just completing random questions.
- MBE DNA Platform
- With our online platform containing all of the black letter law flashcards, MBE assignments, and analytics tracking along, know the precise topics in which you need to improve. Don’t just do more torts questions, target your exact weaknesses in products liability or landowner duties.
All materials are provided, including model answers. Each session lasts approximately 3–4 hours and is held on Zoom. All classes are recorded, and you have access to them up to the bar exam.
Includes access to recorded lectures, add on admission to live zoom sessions for $199!
Already have another MBE resource or studying for the CA Attorneys’ Exam?