California Bar Essays
Target the specific bar essay issues you need to practice.
Bar Essay Subtopics
Years of Past California Bar Essays
Practice bar essay subtopics with precision.
Easily search our database for the exact issue you need to work on spotting.
- Pleadings (Civil Procedure)
- Hearsay (Evidence)
- Negligence (Torts)
- Breach (Contracts)
- Ultra Vires Act (Corporations)
- Duty of Loyalty (Professional Responsibility)
- Free Speech (Constitutional Law)
- Warrants (Criminal Procedure)
- Landlord-Tenant (Property)
- Debt (Community Property)
- Barring Beneficiaries (Wills)
- …and many more (330+ total)
Access a wealth of past California Bar essays.
Email email@example.com if you need any help.
- Gain access for the duration of this bar exam cycle.
- Issue checklists for each essay, so you can see whether you hit the mark
- Selected answers from the Cal Bar
- All tested topics included—so you can leave no stone unturned
- 330+ subtopics that are searchable, to make your practice more efficient
- 30 years of past California Bar essays, totalling 295 essays (UBE essays coming soon!)
Praise for BarMD
“I can’t tell you how much I appreciate Maureen’s breakdown of her essay writing method. The way she simplifies the analysis and rule was a lightbulb moment for me. Suddenly, my bar prep made sense and I felt confident in my writing.”
Nathalie N. (now Esq.)
Dial in your bar essay prep.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-942-2763.