Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help.
Get MBE strategies from the best in the business.
Watch our MBE workshop with Tina Schindler + Mary Basick, authors of popular bar prep books, including MBE Decoded. From how to approach Multistate Bar Exam questions to identifying decoys in an answer set, this recording of our live workshop is the perfect crash course.
Strengthen your MBE skills with tried-and-true tactics—directly from veterans of the bar prep industry.GET ACCESS
Taught by Acclaimed Bar Prep Authors + Hosted by BarMD
BarMD warmly welcomes Mary Basick as one of our instructors for this workshop. She has written several popular books on bar preparation with Tina Schindler. Their bar prep books are concise and practical, condensing vast amounts of substantive law into manageable concepts presented in a useful and easily understandable format. Learn more
Your Host, Maureen MacManus
Professor MacManus has spent her life tutoring students, beginning in elementary school. After law school, she continued to volunteer as a USD teaching assistant for Advanced Legal Writing and privately tutored students who had failed the California Bar Exam, diagnosing writing weaknesses and helping students develop their writing skills. Learn More
We’re pleased to welcome Tina Schindler as a special guest instructor for this workshop. For over a decade, she has designed academic and bar exam support programs, created innovative curricula, directed bar preparation programs and pre-admission law school programs, and taught courses and workshops in bar-tested subjects. Learn More
Start raising your score
with this exclusive MBE workshop recording.
- Recording of a live workshop to watch at your convenience
- Approx. 3-hour workshop and Q&A
- Premier bar experts + bar prep authors, Mary Basick and Tina Schindler, will show you how to:
- Solve MBE questions effectively
- Memorize the law efficiently
- Use their practical troubleshooting tips
- Recognize common MBE testing patterns
- Decode the MBE + spot decoy wrong answers (aka “distractors”)
- Spend your bar preparation time wisely